eal?
你当时不在小食店
You had left the refreshment stand
你去解决习惯性提前出现的尿急了
In order to indulge in your customary preemptive pre-show urination.
就因为这个
Oh,so that's how it works?
就因为我的膀胱小 我就不能有漂亮女友了
I have a teeny bladder and I don't get a hot girlfriend?
对 拉杰 就因为这个
Yeah,Raj. That's how it works.
靠
Damn.
能给我张纸巾吗
Can I have a napkin?
抱歉 不行
I'm sorry,no.
你有好几张呢
But you have whole bunch of 'em.
对 我现在用的是四张纸巾体系
Yes,I've moved to a four-napkin system.
分别对应腿 手 脸和个人紧急情况
Lap,hands,face and personal emergency.
你需要的话 明天开始
If you like,starting tomorrow,
我会加一张客用纸巾
I'll add a guest napkin,
但我今天实在无能为力
But I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you today.
好运 那是擦脸纸巾
Good luck. That's the face napkin.
你跟佩妮说了吗
So,have you talked to Penny yet?
还没有
No,I haven't.
为什么
Why not?
因为我很忙
Because I've been busy,
因为我不知道怎么跟她提
Because I haven't figured out a way to bring it up,
最主要的是 "特别强调这点"
And mostly-- and I can't stress how key this is--
因为我不想提
Because I don't want to.
莱纳德 约定就是约定
Leonard,pact is a pact.
你必须让佩妮给我找个伴
You have to get Penny to fix me up.
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
你要我怎么说
What am I supposed to say?
佩妮 你有没有
"Penny,do you have any friend
不想再联系的朋友
You'd like to never hear from again?"
拜托 我那么聪明
Come on,I'm smart,
又有份好
工作 而且我的体脂肪率只有3%
I have good job and I have only three percent body fat.
真的
It's true.
我在沙滩上看过
I've seen him at the beach.
他就像个人形鸡
翅
He's like a human chicken wing.
莱纳德 拜托
Leonard,come on.
好吧 我会问她有没有适合你的朋友
Fine. I'll ask if she has a friend for you.
要漂亮的哦
Hot friend.
-行 -还要高挑的
- Right. - And tall.
我希望我们的孩子能在20岁前
I want our kids to be able to Ride Space Mountain
玩飞越太空山[迪士尼乐园]
Before they're 20.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
谢尔顿 猜我今天听到什么
Hey,Sheldon,guess what I heard today?
我能想象你今天听了很多东西
I'd imagine you heard many number of things today.
你来上班肯定会听到 "你好 拉杰"
When you arrived at work you undoubtedly heard,"hello,Raj.
过得如何 拉杰
"How are you,Raj?"
考虑到你今天穿了件新的羊毛背心 会听到"新背心啊"
Given that you're wearing a new sweater-vest,
也有可能 虽然可能性很小 听到"羊毛背心很漂亮"
And possibly,though far less likely,"nice sweater-vest."
为什么不干脆让我告诉你今天听到了什么
Why don't I just tell you what I heard today.
因为这可能节约我们的时间
That would probably save us some time.
星期六晚上在漫画书店
Saturday night at the comic book store,
那里将举办一个"卡亚神秘勇士"锦标赛
They're having a "Mystic Warlords of Ka-Ah" tournament.
第一名有500美金
First prize is $500.
如果我们组队 肯定无敌了
If we team up,we'd be unstoppable.
对不起 拉杰 对于没有挑战性的游戏
I'm sorry,Raj,but I have no interest
我完全不感兴趣
In playing a game in which I find no challenge.
那钱呢
What about the money?
我有钱啊
I have money.
这钱不一样
This is other money.
那这跟我自己拥有的钱有什么区别
How does it differ from the money I have?
我要拿一半啊
Half of it will be mine.
你需要钱买一件不那么惹人嫌的羊毛背心吗
Do you need it to buy a less disturbing sweater-vest?
莱纳德 救救我吧
Leonard,help.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我甚至不能说服他给我一张狗日的餐巾纸
I couldn't even talk