好的 拉杰出了幽灵军团卡
All right,Raj has played his phantom warlord card,
我就出绞杀蔓藤帮他
And I am going to back him up with my strangling vines.
绞死你 笨蛋
Choke on that,sucka.
那我就用红宝石剑砍断你的蔓藤
Okay,well,then I'll just cut your vines with my ruby s
word.
没错 我干的 我砍了
That's right,I did it. I cut 'em.
我想问个问题
I have a question.
军团能吃巨人 巨人能吃精灵
Warlord beats troll,troll beats elf,
精灵能吃水妖
Elf beats water sprite,
基本上什么都能吃魔法小兔
And basically everything beats enchanted bunny.
除非你有胡萝卜粉
Unless you have the carrot powder.
我还想问一个
问题 Okay,I've got another question.
这有什么好玩的
When does this get fun?
我们是要讨论
Are we going to talk
还是继续玩"卡亚神秘勇士"
Or are we going to play "mystic warriors of ka-ah"?
出毒药卡
Just play a potion card.
哪张
Which one?
哪张都一样
It doesn't matter.
你不可能赢了
You can't possibly win.
谢尔顿 别破坏游戏
Sheldon,don't ruin the game.
他怎么可能破坏游戏
How could he ruin the game?
根据已出的卡推算
Given the cards that have already been played,
佩妮手上只能有巫师毒药
Penny can only be holding necromancer potions,
毒药只对幽灵和日行者有效
Which are only effective against wraiths and day-walkers,
但两个都已经出完了
And there are no more of either left to be drawn.
剩下未出的卡是
The cards remaining in the undrawn stack are:
四张火焰 一张巨人 两张食人怪和冥神宝石
Four fire weapons,a troll,two ogres and the jewel of osiris.
瞧 被破坏了吧
See? Ruined.
谢尔顿 太厉害了
Sheldon,that is incredible.
对你来说 当然是厉害
From your vantage point,it certainly must seem so.
谢尔顿有图像式记忆的能力
Sheldon has kind of a photographic memory.
"图像式"用词不当
"photographic" is a
misnomer.
应该是高清图像式记忆 我说过好几遍了
I have an eidetic memory,as I've told you many times.
最近一次是去年5月7日
Most recently last year during lunch
中午午餐期间
On the afternoon of may seventh.
你吃了火鸡 还抱怨太干了
You had turkey and complained it was dry.
看来游戏结束了
Well,I guess game'over.
真的 太好了
Really? Oh,great.
我是说"哦"
I mean,aw.
-我得走了 -为什么
- Okay,I gotta go. - Why?
就因为上次没走
Because the last me I didn't go,
我才会玩"卡神秘勇士"
I ended up playing "mystic warlords of ka."
不是"卡" 是"卡亚"
Not "ka. Ka-ah."
拜丫儿
Buh-eye.
回见
See ya.
还是不敢相信她和我在一起了
Still can't believe she's going out with me.
没人相信
Nobody can.
这倒提醒我有笔旧账还没跟你算清
That reminds me I have a bone to pick with you.
什么
What?
你我有个约定
You and I made a pact
我们中谁先追到个漂亮女友
That if either of us ever got a hot girlfriend,
谁就得让他的女友
That person would have his girlfriend
给对方介绍一个女友
Hook the other guy up with one of her girlfriends.
我不记得有这回事
I don't remember that.
2004年 6月30日
June 30th,2004.
《蜘蛛侠 2》在帕萨迪纳AMC影院上映
Opening day of Spider-Man 2 at the Amc Pasadena.
那里只有红冰极饮料 没有蓝的
They only had red icees,no blue.
想起来了
Oh,yeah.
你和佩妮在一起都有一个半月了
So you've been with Penny for like a month and a half now.
我的妞呢
Where's my shorty,morty?
霍华德 你不能要求我这么做
Howard,you can't hold me to that.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为当时约定时
Because when I made that agreement,
我没想过能交到一个漂亮女友
I didn't think I'd ever have a hot girlfriend.
我当时以为你能交到呢
And I was positive you ever would.
我怎么不知道这件事
Hey,how come I wasn't part of this d